R-Tech for remaps

Folks I tried a search but the search function didn't like what I'd searched for, presumably because I need to search for more than one character (in "R" Tech). I searched via Google and discovered a few mkI owners had had 1.8T vRSs remapped at R-Tech in Hinckley and the results seem fairly positive. I am aware that Shark are highly regarded also (and would be my first choice) but R Tech are local and wondered if they were as well regarded for the 2.0 TFSI as the 1.8T 20V?

Ta

J

What about revo jonno? I expected a mention for them somewhere! ;-)

Nah I thought I'd wait till someone came along saying how great shark is first an just provide some balance and objectivity then

Edited by Guest

I have my Bora remapped by R-tech and am good friends with Nick and the guys there.

I would recommend them to anyone - customer service is faultless and they really know what they are doing.

PM me if you need any more info and special prices ;)