how can i replace the heater lights

heloo everybody , sorry because i right again here about what I need , I tried to replace the lamps which under the heater panel ,but i cant take out these , there r 2 lamps and i dont know how can i take out them , please answer me soon . thanks

By heater panel you mean by the twist switches?

I replaced them recently and it was as simple as remove the facia, remove the clear plastic and pull/wiggle the bulbs and they come straight out.

~ Lee

first thank u for answer , I wann say I did what u did exactly , but they don`t want come with me , I think has another way , i really tried to pull it , but they was so strong i felt they sure have some locks .

hi guys , I still waiting answer , and I can`t understand why the lamps don`t want to take out i think something locking them , I tried more time but no way , I don`

t know what can I do ???