Front splitter

Yep- VRSCARL fitted one to his weapon of an estate after seeing mine in the flesh so to speak and organised a group buy.

Do a search for splitter and you'll see the results. Front end on saloon and estate are the same by the way...... :thumbup:

Ive got a Cupra splitter on mine and have some pics...but they are not the best shots in the world!!...The Cupra splitter isnt a direct fit and needs heating and bending to make it fit....also needs about three people to hold in place while the heating and bending is being done!! Think i lucked into mine fitting and am sure if i tried again i wouldnt get as a good as a result...but then again they are £25 a throw!!

Kit :)

post-3954-0-14154300-1319455266_thumb.jpg

Why not what was the problem?

It looked a dogs dinner. I spent a fair bit of time heating, moulding and generally buggering about and the upshot is that it's simply not wide enough and it's the wrong profile. I have seem them fitted and to some it might look OK but honestly I wasn't going to put my name to it. This is much nicer trust me!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Front-Bumper-Lip-Spoiler-Skoda-Octavia-Mk2-2-II-RS-FL-/110717811451?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19c74bbafb

Ive got a Cupra splitter on mine and have some pics...but they are not the best shots in the world!!...The Cupra splitter isnt a direct fit and needs heating and bending to make it fit....also needs about three people to hold in place while the heating and bending is being done!! Think i lucked into mine fitting and am sure if i tried again i wouldnt get as a good as a result...but then again they are £25 a throw!!

It doesn't look too bad actually but I just wasn't happy with the results when I tried it. I went for the RS type one and it looks the mutts - I've been stopped twice by other owners asking where I got it from!

Aye as said above....i doubt i could repeat the fitting if i tried!!...but i thought for 25 notes id give it a bash!! Its not the best fit but you have to be at ground level to see that!!

K:)

Aye as said above....i doubt i could repeat the fitting if i tried!!...but i thought for 25 notes id give it a bash!! Its not the best fit but you have to be at ground level to see that!!

Oh totally! I had one on my pre FL and thought it looked really good but what a complete b**tard to fit! :rofl:

The one from ebay was a complete doddle - it fitted >exactly< and apart from requiring some additonal screws (it is pretty heavy), it took me 20 minutes start to finish :thumbup:

Thought pre FL were a doddle to fit!!...Just offer up and screw in!! There was a long thread on here about folk who had fitted one to pre FL's!!...maybe im confusing myself!!....wouldnt be difficult right enough!!

Been thinking again about splitters today.

Really like this.