SEAT 16" 5x100 Alloys

softscoop

OK I have my old winter wheels up for sale.

All are 16", 5x100 6.5J and are in reasonable condition.

They are all straight and true, but do have some marks on them. They are not badly damaged, and only need a minor refurb to bring them back to A1.

All come with centre caps.

2 are Ronals from a SEAT Ibiza Sport PD130 - I believe the offset is 35, but don't quote me on that. Offset is 42 and they fit fine over my 312mms

P1050015.jpg

And the other two I believe are from a Toledo v5. The offset I believe is 44.

P1050017.jpg

I'm after £20 per wheel, collected from Lincoln.

I can post, but that will be at extra cost.

Edited by softscoop

The top ones are indeed Ibiza Sport alloys - they will be ET42 iirc as I had them on my Ibiza PD130. Shame you don't have four lol

OK cheers for that, I'll amend the post.

Yeah, that's why I'm selling them as individuals. I couldn't find another 2 of the Ibiza ones at all and I've since got a set of steelies.

I'd be intrested having these after I get payed if you have them in a couple of weeks ! the pd130 sport ones, or entill my eBay stuff sells

cheers

If they sell, I'll post up on here, so if they haven't sold by the time you have the money, drop me a PM. :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...