Yeti 2012 Price Increase

Expatman

Usually Skoda, VW and SEAT have price increases at the same sort of time. It might be linked to production costs of certain parts rather than them just trying to earn an extra few quid.

aye right. Suppliers are continually being pressed to cut their prices, not just in car manufacturing. And Skoda have been cutting down costs (trim in the boot of yetis anyone?) so regular price rises are bound to facotr in making a few more quid.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I have been looking at the Yeti for ages now and finally placed my order last week to find out there has been a price rise (UK) effective from the beginning of November to co-incide with the new Yeti Brochure!

Suppose it had to happen some time, just missed out by a couple of weeks...

Nevermind at least my name is on the list now and I can look forward to receiving my car in May next year.