MK1 Octavia VRS, Black

shaun_vrs

General information -

2003 53 Skoda Octavia VRS 1.8 Turbo with 67,000 miles on the clock

M.O.T December 2012

Tax December 2011

Cruise control

rear parking sensors (aftermarket)

Well only had this car since july but due to getting on the houseing market and my boss given me a company car i have no use for the car anymore which is a shame as i had a few tasteful mods up my sleave. The car is always warmed up and cooled down in the proper way the engine is quiet and pulls smoothly.

The car has had 2 former keepers.

The car has got Full Service History being serviced at 9,258,..17,972,..25,688,..31,341,..41,219,..48,224,..61,434,..and 64,269 miles. The cam belt was replaced at 48,224 miles and at 61,612 the ignition coils were replaced by Skoda (recall) along with 4 new spark plugs.

The car is totaly standard apart from derestricted air box with pipercross panel filter.

the car is very clean and in very good condition, There are a few stone chips at the front of the car, the interior is very clean there is the usual wear on the drivers seat bolster but no rips.

The car has been fitted with a JVC touch screen DVD/bluetooth radio c.d which will be included in the sale.

£3295 I am open to offers.

PRIVATE PLATE DOES NOT COME WITH THE CAR.

2011-09-10160316.jpg

2011-09-10160326.jpg

2011-09-10160310.jpg

Looks stunning and a real bargain. Don't rush too much to sell it ATM as it is really the wrong time to sell. After Xmas would be much better

I kno just trying to find somewere to put it over the Xmas period but got no room were i live.

gutted, this is exactly what im after just a tad over my price range but this would be perfect, might have to see what i can beg steal and borrow from the bank of mum and dad to cover the difference

you should have a pm in a mo

• 2 weeks later...

hello

im looking for the right vrs. your about 75 miles away from me but il travel if its a good one.

is it still for sale?

is there ANY problems at all? whats the suspension like?any knocks etc? whines from the steering?

ive got cash waiting for the right car, i realise its xmas soon but when are you available for me to come and look? bear in mind that i will be wanting to drive it away there and then if i buy it :)

Thanks

Louise :)