Superb V6 remap

sgasman

Well bit the bullet today - went for the Revo offer: 10% off Stage 1 remap and free SPS+ switch - pottering off to those fine chaps at AMD Essex.

They managed to take our 2010 Superb 3.6l V6 from stock 262 bhp & 272 lb/ft @ 3060 rpm to 294 bhp and 299 lb/ft @ 2685 rpm.

Pretty impressive for a NA engine - also got a Pipercross air filter put in too.

Curves and numbers look good, but the proof will be the driveability. More feedback when I get a chance to properly bed this in.

Hi, it looks like they have remapped it to r36 spec?

Well bit the bullet today - went for the Revo offer: 10% off Stage 1 remap and free SPS+ switch - pottering off to those fine chaps at AMD Essex.

They managed to take our 2010 Superb 3.6l V6 from stock 262 bhp & 272 lb/ft @ 3060 rpm to 294 bhp and 299 lb/ft @ 2685 rpm.

Pretty impressive for a NA engine - also got a Pipercross air filter put in too.

Curves and numbers look good, but the proof will be the driveability. More feedback when I get a chance to properly bed this in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Any updates? I would love to have something similar done to my car. Higher torque at lower revs= better mid range power. I thought the gearbox could only handle 350 Nm but your "standard" engine was apparently dishing out 360+Nm.