Intel I5 Sandybridge CPU, Asus P67 Deluxe & Corsair DDR3 memory

Yeti_Man

Hi guys, after a further rethink regarding my office PC and Gaming PC, Ive decided to simply upgrade the Office one and regain some valuable space back in the house by loosing the gaming PC all together. As a result Im selling the bits I bought earlier in the year for the games machine upgrade... oh and of course I could use the money for the kids christmas presents of course!!

CPU - Intel Core i5-2500k LGA1155 3.3GHz 6M. S-spec SR008. £105 inc insured carriage SOLD SOLD

Motherboard - Asus P8P67 DELUXE (New P67 B3 Revision) £80 inc insured carriage

Asus board SOLD SOLD

Memory - 2 x Corsair Dominator GT 6GB kits consisting of 3 x 2GB DDR3 2000Mhz DIMMS each Product code: CMT6GX3M3A2000C8 includes Corsair double fan unit. £80 per 6gb kit inc. insured carriage.

Memory

Each item is brand new and sealed, the cpu's external retail box has a flap missing due to me initially starting to open it but is sealed internally and is the complete retail version with Intel heatsink.

Can accept payment with cheque or bank transfer.

Hi guys, after a further rethink regarding my office PC and Gaming PC, Ive decided to simply upgrade the Office one and regain some valuable space back in the house by loosing the gaming PC all together. As a result Im selling the bits I bought earlier in the year for the games machine upgrade... oh and of course I could use the money for the kids christmas presents of course!!

CPU - Intel Core i5-2500k LGA1155 3.3GHz 6M. S-spec SR008. £105 inc insured carriage

Motherboard - Asus P8P67 DELUXE (New P67 B3 Revision) £80 inc insured carriage

Asus board

Memory - 2 x Corsair Dominator GT 6GB kits consisting of 3 x 2GB DDR3 2000Mhz DIMMS each Product code: CMT6GX3M3A2000C8 includes Corsair double fan unit. £80 per 6gb kit inc. insured carriage.

Memory

Each item is brand new and sealed, the cpu's external retail box has a flap missing due to me initially starting to open it but is sealed internally and is the complete retail version with Intel heatsink.

Can accept payment with cheque or bank transfer.

Is there any original receipts or warranty with the items.

Thanks

Mike

Offer of £235 for everthing including insured delivery?.

£345 could already be considered very reasonable so there's no way I'd sell for £235 so I'll pass up your offer, thanks. If anyone wants to offer £300 I'd probably accept as I've offered £30 off to a pm enquiry earlier on. Thanks.

£345 could already be considered very reasonable so there's no way I'd sell for £235 so I'll pass up your offer, thanks. If anyone wants to offer £300 I'd probably accept as I've offered £30 off to a pm enquiry earlier on. Thanks.

Sorry if I misread your listing.I presumed the prices on your listing were the for sale prices rather than a guide price.

Sorry if I misread your listing.I presumed the prices on your listing were the for sale prices rather than a guide price.

They were indeed. Items priced as to what I wished to sell them at! Replying to pm's now. Thanks. :thumbup:

Great news. :-) Just the memory kits left as I haven't yet received payment for these and the member now isn't replying to pm's! £80 each kit or I'll do both for £150. :-) Thanks.