Given away for 1150 gutted

martyn1976

Not had her long but the fact of being jobless still and Christmas 3 weeks away I need to raise some cash ASAP so here is the only thing of value I have left

2001 octy vrs yellow 122k full history new clutch lowered genuine tow bar mot november tax end feb drives great does have a roll bar knock but have not got funds to do the bushes just put silver spiders back on with p7 pirreli all round with good tread need a quick sale so £1995Ono :'(

ab12038b.jpg

7f845237.jpg

48891618.jpg

3ace67a7.jpg

ae9a5590.jpg

Ok mate no problem at all, it's mr mrs's car but I am stickler for a clean car. We have just had another baby and the 3 door is just not working with her. She needs a 5 door. I could probably stretch to £600 if that's any better. If not then no problem at all as we have a golf in mind really. I just thought it may help you out

Thanks buddy appriciate it but I really need at least 800 to get us sorted congrats on the new little one our second is due any time now :-) hence needing cash lol

Like I said I was only offering to try and help you out, she wanted a golf really and we have taken a deposit on the focus today ( sold for £1000 ) and also bought a golf today. Picking it up Saturday. But for anybody else this is a real bargain glwts and I truly hope you end up having a good Xmas