Boot tray from Towequipe

servicepoint

Has anyone bought a boot tray from Towequipe for their SM?

Received mine in the post today, the tray for Yeti with spare wheel option, after giving it time to flatten out after being rolled for delivery I put it in the car and have to say it rubbish, it doesn't fit well and there is nothing to stop it moving about side to side and front to back. I'm not sure now if they have sent me the correct one for my car.

Sent them an email requesting they check I was sent the correct tray but was wondering if anyone has found similar?:(

I've got one - cheap & cheerful.

P/N ANTI192492

About 25% of the cost of the admittedly superior SUK offering.

http://www.skodapart...2009-2011-21309

I only chuck it in when I've got something mucky to carry so for £30 or thereabouts it'll do for me :thumbup:

Whip it out and jet wash when mucky, then it hangs in the garage.

I've got one - cheap & cheerful.

P/N ANTI192492

About 25% of the cost of the admittedly superior SUK offering.

http://www.skodapart...2009-2011-21309

I only chuck it in when I've got something mucky to carry so for £30 or thereabouts it'll do for me :thumbup:

Whip it out and jet wash when mucky, then it hangs in the garage.

They have sent me ANTI192493, I have the spare wheel option, do you?

My linkHi I have just received my boot tray from Bootliners. I bought one for my td5 Disco earlier this year, was a little worried as they are only £29.99 plus carraige, but they are brilliant fit well and do the job. New one for the Yeti arrived this morning, as it is christmas they upgraded the delivery to next day at no extra cost. WWW.bootsliners.co.uk

Has anyone bought a boot tray from Towequipe for their SM?

Received mine in the post today, the tray for Yeti with spare wheel option, after giving it time to flatten out after being rolled for delivery I put it in the car and have to say it rubbish, it doesn't fit well and there is nothing to stop it moving about side to side and front to back. I'm not sure now if they have sent me the correct one for my car.

Sent them an email requesting they check I was sent the correct tray but was wondering if anyone has found similar?:(

Hi,

Yeah I have the Towequipe one and have the spare wheel option. I wouldn't say it's a brilliant fit but have found it more than acceptable and protects the carpet well. It tends to stay put ok with a bit of weight on which is the one time you need it I suppose :)