New (to me) Fabia vrs review

hammer32

He seems Ok on Twitter. Not that impressed by the review tbh. He said the seat didn't fold flat but they do in my estate when you actually lift the seat squabs. He didn't even mention the estate. Working on another review of mine. Should be ready soon.

Seems like a pretty fair review.

I love the skoda jokes. The guys in work still dish them out, but it's just banter :yes:

45mpg !! :o His test drive must have been downhill all the way !

Gllingham to nottingham in August at speed limit the whole way including the 20 mil stretch of contracflow i managed <52mpg. only ever managed that once, but was ableto hit 48mpg with ease.

Since changing from VPower to tescos 99 ( theres one about 800m from my house) ive noticed a drop of around 2mpg on average, and the cold weather probabaly dropped me another 2-3pg. Now a motorway cruise at the speed limit nets me about 43mpg.

The last 1500 miles ive averaged 38mpg