Fabia VRS on BBS CH wheels

Nope, every few months someone says they are going to do it then it never happens. Think it's fairly hard to find them in the right sizes so until now iv not seen it. I saw they were going to make 17's in more sizes but when I asked they had no definate dates for them to come available. Would look stunning for sure!

Genuine 17" CHs in 5x100 are like rocking horse poop rare.

I've never seen a genuine set on a Fabia :(

I've been looking for a long time and even emailed bbs themselfs but they say they haven't made them in the Skoda fitting 5x100 17" ???

If Fabia owners want a genuine set of BBS, they may be better off looking for a set of RCs or RKs (my old wheels) which were a more fabia friendly 7.5j 17" 5x100 ET35. Still flipping rare tho.

Or if you're heart is really set on genuine CHs, try to find the 17" 7.5 versions that were available in 5x112 and 5x120 and source a decent set of pcd adapters, such as H&R

Final option: Fakes :dull:

Mmm it is kind of annoying about these wheels, I dont fancy the cheap copies as I have read the quality is shocking they peel quite easily and weigh a ton, defeating the object really.

Don't fancy adaptors really either it's adding another big cost to the wheels, and I'd be worried about wheel bearings and also how the car would feel on them.

Back to the drawing board then lol.