Shark Fin Colour?

I used to have a Metallic Black Superb where the fin was the same colour (or so I thought).

Just switched to a new Silver Superb (company car rather than private) and the fin is black.

Very disappointed it's not colour coded, I'd assumed it was on my previous car, but maybe all are black?

BTW - Had a 170 TDI Elegance 4x4 and swapped for the same just a few differnet options.

I know you know all this, but these have to be the best value cars out there. Previously owned a 997 911 (pre kids!) and got one on the basis that kids will wreck the inside or the car (as well as the Mrs kerbing alloys)

When I changed recently looked again at new 5 series and a 520d of similar spec is £42k!!! E class sat nav is from the dark ages...came back to the Skoda. if the rumours are right and this will be the best ever (since VW are grumpy about it being too good, I'll have to get another before they downgrade with the mkIII)

IIRC they cannot be painted as that affects GPS reception.

Most other manufacturers haven't had a problem with colour coding them.

But to answer the OP they are ALL black, I initially thought about getting mine colour coded, but I have learnt to like it in black (as it matches the B & C pillar trim).

I have 2011 SE without sat nav so suspect my shark fin is a dummy. Radio reception is from rear screen.

Audi now do colour coded shark fin but I reckon there's are fully functioning.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk