Booked in for Stage 2 Custom Map...

yamz89

Yeah I hear the drive home is pretty unforgettable! Will be even more so for me as the Celtic map surge's like a bitch! Will be nice to get though 1 gear without the turbo going on-off-on-off the whole time!

Letting R-Tech do the Catch Can install and the N249 and SAI delete mods for me too! They are gonna map out the rear o2 sensor too free of charge with the Custom Map.

Once all thats done i plan do get some 8 inch rubber all round, weitec and big brakes!

• 3 weeks later...

Its all happening on this Friday!

I'm really looking forward to seeing what she's putting out right now, before the stage 2 map goes on. Its surging like a motherducker with overboost as celtic remap was done by the previous owner!

I'm guessing its around 190ish? Feels really torque'y though!

240bhp / 280 ftlb's here I come ^^

Peace

P.S. Inter-cooler is now on and fitted well, just the MAP housing was the wrong size so Pro-Alloy sent out the correct version, good bunch of guys they are!

409482_10150473993860108_626845107_9308648_575748380_n.jpg