Central locking system issues

When I start the car, in firs five minute I hear (every 3 seconds)unlockling sound generated by central locking system. When I try to close all doors from inside (locking buton)doors are unlocked automatically.

I visit SKODA service twice, first time they clean connector form central computer, second time they replace cable from central computer to ... . Aniway problem is not solved.

I have SKODA OCTAIA II 1.4 TSI, 2011, 4670Km.

I would like to mention that this problem is hapen after one small accident (one car hit me in back bumper). Guys from service tell me that this accident is not cause of issue.

Thank you in advance.

But does the indicators flash when you lock?

What does the LED on the drivers door do?

Indicators flash when I lock.

LED from driver dor flash 7 times in 2 seconds than is flashing rarely - exactly how is described in manual.

Yesterday I have one issue when I try to open windows - no rection when I push the buton. I stop and start car again now everithing is fine.