Octavia vrs mk1 2600 ono

fox1989_123

Hi there I have for sale a mk1 octavia vrs in black the car is a 2001 with 2004 running gear eg engine and turbo etc the car its self has got 82000 on the clock but the engine has covered 81000 when engine was replaced the clock said 107000 so the clock was corrected to match the engine was done with all receipts to prove the car is taxed till sept 2012 and motd till march I.have two keys the car is been fully valeted up on sale and I will be putting new brakes all round I have photos if you send me a number I will text photo over I dont really want to sell it but I have a van bike and car so I am selling all of the to get a newer octavia diesel or maybe a golf diesel if I dont get much interest I might have to break it looking for 2600 ono

Update the car has had all new pads on and new drilled and grooved discs all round the wheels have been refurb goss black

post-81323-0-44403700-1330939425_thumb.jpg

if you put a bit more time into doing a good advert this will help sell the car but at present its rubarb!!!

you need to put up pics and show documentation of new enigine install etc etc without this you might aswell break it as you wont get 2k let alone your asking price!!!

the market is flooded with them so you have to sell it to people

hth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The engine was replaced because the oil pump packed up so I just had another engine put in it the engine was fitted by my main garage that do all the work on my cars he is amazing at his job I have now fitted the discs and pads put on all round the wheels are now gloss black I also have a private plate for it to hide the age of the car aswell as it saying vrs in it the plates is h19 vrs but if you it on the car the price would go up by 300.00

post-81323-0-61317600-1331050354_thumb.jpg

Manchestet near old trafford

I have a cupra spliter and a decat for it if you want these there will be extra 50.00 for decat and 40.00 for spliter I am going to put a brand new mot on the car this week

• 2 weeks later...