Front mount cooler and carbon vis intake

Vrs wrc 71/100

As title suggest I am selling my large front intercooler. I bought it for my civic type r turbo, but I never got around to using it. I was going to use it on my octavia vrs but that is now sold.

The cooler is very big and has 3" inlets both on the same side as each other like a forge one.

Collection preferred but will post if needed.

£80 plus postage ???

4b0a444e.jpg0e6f4a8b.jpg

e01c2c60.jpg

9fdf2f92.jpg

Also I have a pipercross carbo fibre vis air intake for a 1.8t engine k03 and k03's. This is only a couple of months old and cost around £240 new priced to sell at £120 plus postage

this is a very good filter and sits very well in the engine bay with the filter down in the bumper for maximum cold air..

c481cda3.jpgab4112b5.jpg

4643f83d.jpg

Guest BigJase88

Does the airfilter come with all parts pictured?

Also do all the standard pipes etc still plug into it? Like the oil breather thing or whatever it is

Is it ? Did it for ok in the octavia? I removed the front bumper and had a little trial fit and I thought it would work out very well

Yeah it fitted dident take too much hassle even have my bumper brace still on as well just fed the turbo pipes thru it took me a morning to do :thumbup:

P1000524.jpg

Edited by steven carson

Yeah it fitted dident take too much hassle even have my bumper brace still on as well just fed the turbo pipes thru it took me a morning to do :thumbup:

P1000524.jpg

Looks awesome mate I knew i should of fitted it to mine.... Very little pipe work needed either by the looks of it