Fabia 2 Greenline 2 rear spoiler

Tech1e

that makes the greenline II hatch quite good value for money

Not to such an extent... Skoda will always charge more for peeps who "Just want one" As there is gonna be a fairly limited amount of interest in them. Not too likely to get damaged on a large scale, either so replacements will be minimal. I would estimate the real worth/cost to Skoda to be about £40-£60 so the mark up is phenomenal, to say the least! I dont see them justifying more then about £200 complete!

I guess they will justify the cost as it comes in three parts but that would make fitting, painting, storing and shipping easier too. Might lessen replacements though as if only one bit gets damaged, only one bit will need relacing.

I wont bother to get one, as by the time they are either sild off on ebay, or from a damaged car, I would have had my car too long, or sold it, to bother. Another sad example of over-priced accessories... If they were half the price, they would sell many times more of them.

It is my guess they will only be special order, meant for replacement, rather then upgrade. :thumbdown: