Dash/Dials - lighting

Hi

Had the octavia for almost two weeks and I like it a lot. I find the dash lighting at night very good but during the day, if it's a dull day the dials are sometimes hard to read ! (May just be my old farts eyes)

Is there any way to have the dash/dial illumination on all the time without having the side/dipped lights switched on ?

Checked in Maxidot but don't see anything that would do this.

:beer:

In my VRS the white needles are illuminated all the time regardless of lights being on or off but the rest of clocks only when turned on.

In my VRS the white needles are illuminated all the time regardless of lights being on or off but the rest of clocks only when turned on.

My SE is the same. Just wanting to know if there is any way of turning on the instrument lighting without the side/dipped lights being switched on.

It's no big deal but if you don't ask you don't get !

If it is available it will be in control module 17. (i haven't looked but will do)

Go into that, click coding and then in the box that has no's something like 003442 (or whatever it says) hover over that with the cursor.

A ballon will pop up and you will have to look at that to see if there is any option to have backlighting on all the time.

However be aware it will dim, if you can enable it, in poor light to get you to turn your lights on.