Moors Meet Sunday 11th March 2012

Monte Carlo Mart

Sharkrider , we will be at Mcdonalds Teesside Park for about 9am , its only 15min drive to Roseberry Topping , Looking at the times for the route we will be at Blakey for about 1pm so by the time we park up / order food / eat it / stand outside chatting we will prob be there for couple hrs before departing.

sorry did not realise that adjusted it now and checked it and link works

Looks good to me, but any drive looks good to me lol

Sharkrider , we will be at Mcdonalds Teesside Park for about 9am , its only 15min drive to Roseberry Topping , Looking at the times for the route we will be at Blakey for about 1pm so by the time we park up / order food / eat it / stand outside chatting we will prob be there for couple hrs before departing.

am I able to tag along as well?

If I come ,I'll not make that , as I don't finish work until 8am (If I dont have a late finish! supposed to finish 8pm last night, and actually finished at 10:30 pm :( ) so If I can I'll make it for lunch at the pub!

is there definatley another drive after lunch?!?!

I'm off on Sunday so me & the missus can join you all for this one.

We will be at Mcd's at Teesside Park for 9.

See you there.

Cheers Paul.

Hope the weather is as nice tomorrow as today , just in the process of cleaning the car lol

Just used my power washer for the 1st time today - I don't know why I never used it before! Would have liked to put a layer of wax on but spent time doing the reversing camera instead.