Thanks to Techie

Had my 312mm calipers and rear 256mm calipers and brand new Pagid discs and pads and Superpro dogbone mount fitted earlier on today.

Ross provided a great service and knows his stuff and is a friendly chap.

Had a look at his Fabia too, it's pretty cool and a right low rider lol. And I got to meet a fellow Briskodian lol. Thanks again bud.

Iv got a little vibration from the steering wheel but it's nothing ridiculous and it will calm down hopefulot over time.

Can't really give a review on the brakes as they aren't bedded in yet, but they do look pretty cool and rather BIG, should look great behind the spiders once fitted but need to get my Eibach springs and Whiteline

Edited by redcupraboy

Glad to help, a few pics.

a3a9e914.jpg

5df2f9f5.jpg

cccd15ff.jpg

00f73477.jpg

3653c57d.jpg

219a0234.jpg

Lovely refurbed calipers just like new, makes the job so much easier when it's all clean and free. Looking forward to seeing it lowered andon the spiders.

Can i ask, where did you get the paint for the calliper refurb? Im after some for mine... :)

My car looks like a tractor in the pics lol, I'm still shocked at the standard ride height of these great little cars lol. Bring on the Eibachs now.

Cheers for the pics Ross.

Edited by redcupraboy