Thoughts on these coilovers

Heard bad reports about the jom coilovers though

Really.....ive only ever heard good things about them.....i had them on my mk4 golf and they seemed to do the job well with good comfort levels.....although now i have the octavia im in too minds whether to get another set of JOM coilies or some H&R springs for arounf the same price....cant make my mind up though...lol

i have had FK and jom in the past i found them very crashy on both mk2 gold and Audi a4. I will be buying my 4th set of JOMs if i end up buying coilovers for the octy. i had a set of FKs crack on me with the audi which is not good.

Joms have a 3 year warranty i think as well. Damien at DPM sorts me out each time so give the man a tinkle!

Edit. i do not rate FK any more.. they are the chavs fav for car parts. The bond in there lights melted on my bora last summer and i had to re bond them. yet another popular company gone after the profit over the quality.

• Like 1