Rattling underneath driver's (LHD) foot well

Hi all,

i have a brand new Octy vRS (CR170 DSG) with around 1000km on the clock. Since 2/3 days i am noticing rattling under my feet (foot well). My car is LHD and i can feel it especially under my left foot.

It can be noticed easily on low speed, deceleration/braking and sometime also while steering.. it's like something loose underneath, i checked under the car but i can't notice anything. I've read on the net it can be a losen heat shield or fuel line (on some VAG group cars).

Any clue?

Hey guys, I think I've found the cause. There's a part of the plastic cover under the car that is a bit loose.. I could move it with my hand, actually it "spins" but I've managed to block it somehow (it's not a permanent fix yet) and the vibration gone away!

Happy again with my quieter vRS now! ;-)