Ogy is now shining :D

MissPiggy

Nice one missp when you putting the "after" pics up :devil: Does look well share your method of cleaning with us please good to see other routines.

ps I did see some suspect dirt on each pic then realised it was my monitor oops muwhahahaha Anyways why you not showing this off in the Fabia II section? Fallen out with the little car people?

was cleaned with autoglym, clay bared, washed agian, last touch put on and dried, autoglym polish stuff then auto glym ultra gloss! then auto glym tyre dressing stuff and autoglym alloy wheel cleaner! dad found all the autoglym stuff from shed!! lol

was cleaned with autoglym, clay bared, washed agian, last touch put on and dried, autoglym polish stuff then auto glym ultra gloss! then auto glym tyre dressing stuff and autoglym alloy wheel cleaner! dad found all the autoglym stuff from shed!! lol

I have used Ultra Gloss on my bikes in the past quick and easy to use makes some shine too must have a hunt for the bottle.

She's looking good and under the bonnet as well, next step the vacuum cleaner and the interior?

yep-thats next but was starting to get wet so gave up with hoovering for today!

Where's the rest if my sticker gone?

most of it is still there!!! only briskoda.net thats gone!!

Wish mine was as clean as yours.

i only spent two hours!!