DaKKs_152's Fabia 1.4MPI

DaKKs_152

You have to take it easy! If you look young and you don't have your driving licence you would end up in jail where I am living.

Say what you want about Swedish police. But they are nowhere near as bad as the police in Qatar. You can hardly sneeze without getting arrested.

And yeah, I've been taking it easy for a while now. Ever since I found out there is a BOLO out on my other car.... Just took the Fabia for a text drive and was unlucky enough to get pulled over by a jerk. I mean, I was 20 meters from my flat. The least he could've done is let me get my license. But nah, he was probably broke and out of doughnuts...

• 2 months later...

The car is now WRITTEN OFF. Project is officially ended. If a mod would kindly edit the thread title and add (Written off 13-09-22), I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

Also, I will most likely not buy a Skoda in the near future. I've decided to quit my job (or if possible seriously cut down my hours. at least until I can no longer get away with it) and go back to school. So I'll probably be driving some old banger until I graduate in June 2016. However once I do, I will return in a blue Octavia vRS. 

lol ...  Education is essential 

Very true. You get nowhere without it. Though, judging from the intelligence level of our police officers, I wont learn much at the academy.

So, to end this project once and for all, this i what replaced my fabia. A 1998 Saab 9-5. Slightly older than my fabia with more miles on it, but it runs well, easy to repair, there are spare parts everywhere you look and is unbelivably comfortable. I mean, the 500 km trip back home felt like nothing. Yes, I was crazy enough to drive 1000 kilometers for a car.

post-87773-0-48576100-1381090130_thumb.jpg