Idle funny and smell of fuel.help!

I've had a new throttle body about a month ago.was running spot on.I've gone out last night and it's spluttering and the smell of fuel is terrible.no warning lights on either,temp is staying as it should.can anyone help??thanks

Coolant temp sensor? They are dual channel so even if the gauge reads right they can be giving the ECU wrong readings. If you have a copy of VCDS you can see what the readings are, also you can do a lambda log to see if there's a vac leak at idle.

Or the other thing is a failed coil pack but it would drive really badly not just idle badly and would throw a fault code.

• Like 1

It's had a temp sensor just before I fitted throttle body.will get it plug in diagnostics.hopefully will tell me.ive also put some injector cleaner in.thanks for help need it sorting puts me on a downer.

Changed temp sensor again and a still no good.ive changes spark plugs to,still no different.so goin put it on diagnostics today.if its the coil pack will it come up on the machine?I really need this sorting!lol.

All sorted split in a pipe.just need to purchase but being bank holiday im a bit stuck.plus don't really no what the pipe is classed as?it goes in between engine and inlet.its a hard plastic one visible on the top.any clues??