Location of EGR valve on 2.0i AQY engine

I'm doing some spring maintenance on the car and I thought it would be good to check the condition the EGR valve is in. But uhh... where's the damn part? Or is there such in thing on this engine?

In this picture I have circled the two most suspect parts in red. I believe it is the one closer to the top of the picture. How does it come off? Couldn't really see back there all that well, some pointers would help alot.

http://aijaa.com/006999982671

Does anyone know how's the oilcap-thingy (in blue) mounted on to the top? It's got a leaking seal that I need to fix as well. I don't dare try just yanking it off :)

Yep it does look like the top part of a secondary air combi valve. The 1.8T also has a thing in the intake pipework that looks like an ice hockey puck which is to do with the crankcase ventilation so I thought that was what you were looking for. I'm guessing the 2.0 engine doesn't have an EGR valve then.

It would still be worth taking the secondary air combi valve off yours and giving it a clean and check though, they do sometimes fail. Or if you wanted to you could fit a blanking plate in the hole and remove your secondary air pump, as a lot of the 1.8T owners do. It looks like its a lot easier to get to the pump on the 2.0 engine, its right in front of the engine