Mk2 Octavia hatch FL rear lights & other bits

Howdy

Having recently let my Octavia go I have the genuine Skoda FL rear lights that I fitted in Jan this year available for sale. I had them on a Mk 2 silver hatch and I reckon they looked really smart! They are used but do come fully boxed and as new. They retail at £67 each but you can have the pair for £100 posted.

Ebay005.jpg

Please note these are suitable for all FL cars and vRS pre-facelift - other cars won't have reflectors so will fail the MOT.

Also rear wiper blade for hatch, still sealed £5 posted

Ebay010.jpg

Also have a set of headlamp protectors for pre FL Octavia. I used them for travelling on the continent so put the beam converter on them as I couldn't be bothered flat-beaming the xenons, and it's still on, along with some dead continental insects that I'll try and remove for the lucky buyer. Yours for £20 posted.

Ebay007.jpg

Have some dash trim for a Mk 2 pre FL interior - Stream HU with climate control (took it out to fit Columbus). Unmarked so if yours is marked then you should buy this. £6 posted.

Ebay006.jpg