Foreign Service BooK (Servisni Knizka)

Barts

Anyone any good at translations?

As of Thursday we will be the proud owners of a Greenline SE in Cappuccino. I am getting it via the NHS leasing scheme and it is a cracking price as it includes servicing, tyres, insurance etc.

Various conversations with the leasing company promised that documents would start to arrive soon. Well today they started to turn up. Insurance document, check. Leasing helpline docs, check. Service book and Job Card (from PDI) check, but the service book is in what i presume to be Czech!

The Job card is from Listers in Coventry and it states on it that the service book is not in English. Call to the leasing company on Monday but would it be possible to take page 1 from this book (with the Barcode and spec codes on it) and stick it in an English version?

Edited by Barts

Hi,

depends on the service book, my local dealers ‘Tech’ decided to make a mess of my book last service by covering the page in tipex, after writing down the details from another car in that day.

Had the same idea to get a new book and transfer in a new clean page. Unfortunately the replacement book ordered was the next revision and the page numbers did not match up; one out :S

To some extent I would not worry to much about it as long as it gets stamped up.

Regards,

TP

Progress update!

Problem sorted. Call to Knowles Associates (the leasing company) no one there so left an answer machine message describing the issue. 2hrs later a call from Melanie at Listers who took some more details and promised to call the Skoda site manager. 45 minutes later I get a call from Colin at Listers Skoda apologising and saying he will post out an English service book today. Then get a follow up call from Knowles just to ask if I was happy with the response.

Having come from a Mondeo and having experienced what Ford jokingly call customer service I have to say this was a brilliant example of why so many comments have been made re Skoda customer care.

Big thumbs up to Knowles and Listers. :thumbup: