Door Lock/Open Button

Does anyone know how you get this back into place, mine has been popped out/or down into the centre console.

I can get to the switch by removing the gear lever surround, but no matter how hard I push upwards it doesn't seem to want to locate. Or is the easier option to remove the centre console plastic? if so does anyone have any pointers how this bit comes off (the bit that has the cig lighter and front cup/bottle holder moulding in)

Rob

No panic, my Mrs has just done it - I must have fingers made of jelly! I was literally lifting the centre console I was lifting it that hard, the Mrs comes along and just pushes it in without trying! Go figure.

Yeah I felt like a right pilock, a work colleague had tried too!. The Mrs gets in the car and asked why the button was missing, I explained how it was impossible to relocate it into place and how pointless it was for her to have a go! Doh didn't I feel and Idiot.

But so glad I didn't have to strip the centre console.