My new Fabia vRS + Bluetooth preparation

Hello all,

Long time lurker and occasional poster here..

Yesterday I picked up my new vRS in black with the black pack and black alloys. I love it so far, the DSG gearbox is amazing.

Vindis Skoda in Cambridge gave an excellent service throughout the whole buying process. I would definatly reccommend them.

As it was a car that someone had specced and ordered, then cancelled it cam with the bluetooth kit. I've managed to link my phone in ok, however the menu navigation using the phone button, A/B and reset button just doesn't seem to make any sense.

When the car picks up my phone, the maxidot goes to the phone screen. Sometimes you can navigate the menu using A/B to go up and down and then push down on the phone volume wheel to select an option. Other times it won't do anything, such as trying to select 'Back' to go to the main maxidot screen. The handbook says you can also use the reset button to go back, but this only returns to the previous phone menu item. I then just end up stuck on the phone menu screen.

Am I doing someting wrong here?

Please help!

Quick photo I took in the rain last night:

post-49079-0-11155000-1335601015_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gumby