Hi,

I have just had some error codes cleared;

2453 (pressure sensor particle emission filter incorrect signal)

0471 (Exhaust pressure sensor range/performance)

2002 (Particulate trap efficiency)

These ones were causing the yellow exhaust system light on the dash - I didn't think performance was impaired; but having just driven home - I think it was!

The chap says that the DPF was reading less soot than expected, so it is likely the tubes failing - he said shouldn't be too much to replace, but would have to see price from VAG - does this make sense ? As soon as people start talking about using manufacture parts for things like tubing I start to feel prematurely ripped off (not by the garage, but by VAG!)

Should I be more worried about these?

Also had error 896 boot lock - which I am not too fussed about just at the moment, but there was also an unknown code: 3156 - any idea what this is? Looking at the RT wiki, it seems in the area of head unit stuff - could this just be due to my bluetooth unit / streaming audio or similar - anything worth looking into ?

Cheers; typically this is the first issue with the car (to speak of) since running out of warranty all of 2 weeks ago! :)

zach

Looks like you have a faulty exhaust sensor. You need to get this sorted ASAP, as it may prevent proper regeneration of the DPF.

So you think sensor, rather than tubing ? We'll see if it comes back in the next 10-20 miles...

Any ideas on code: 3156 ?

P3156 - Cylinder 3 High Pressure Injector Low Side Circuit High

Hmm that sounds nasty...

I found this: P3156 Exhaust-Bank 4 Sensor 1, Voltage Too Low/Air Leak

Which is from the Audi TT DTC lists - the same engine as in my car (though different ECU) Seems to connect in with other faults more...

Where did you get your lookup from ?

Hmm that sounds nasty...

I found this: P3156 Exhaust-Bank 4 Sensor 1, Voltage Too Low/Air Leak

Which is from the Audi TT DTC lists -  the same engine as in my car (though different ECU)  Seems to connect in with other faults more...

Where did you get your lookup from ?

Mine is just the generic meaning - your's is more specific so I would go with that.

Well.. the light is back on again now - so I better prepare for some wallet denting :(

Don't delay. You could end up at a point where the DPF can't be regenerated and that will be expensive