finally washed and cleaned

Well day off work....so decided to attack the car with the vacume and wet cloths to rid the car of dane slobber and hairs.....

Then washed it and used that wax it wet stuff......seems to have come up ok..

took ages to get all bloody dog hairs out of seats...then we decided to take dog for a walk to woods so it looks the same :sweat:

Ime towing mi arse of cleaning car and dogs sprawled on sofa.........

vrs007-1.jpg

vrs009.jpg

vrs008.jpg

vrs006-1.jpg

onsofa003.jpg

Looks great and that"s a proper dog!

You should treat yourself to a hatch bag boot liner - i may know where one is going cheap!

I have the hatch bag liner in but when he shakes some of the hairs must float into the front.....

yeah know that pose not on the couch though, got a newfoundland myself and she enjoys taking up most of the hallway in a pose very similar to that. I know what you mean about hair, i have to hoover the house pretty much every day and the car gets done every week. Its not as bad for me, our newfy is black so the loose hair is not as noticeable in the car.

Off topic but are those genuine rear Skoda mudflaps and were they a pain to fit?.

I know the fronts will fit but the rears were in doubt...

Edited by Metblackrat

Off topic but are those genuine rear Skoda mudflaps and were they a pain to fit?.

I know the fronts will fit but the rears were in doubt...

just soaked them in a bucket of hot water prior to fitting and they went on easy