PARROT 3200LS

Hi all

I have just taken out a parrot 3200ls out of my old 03 superb classic 1.9 tdi.

My question is do I need any extra leads to connect to a Superb Elegance 07 ?

If anyone could share some pics of how the parrot is connected to the dx unit I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

i fitted a parrot 3200 to my 07 elegance and didn't need any extra leads. I had problems with CANbus errors can't remember what they were,but, by running a clean ignition switched+12v from the fuse box fixed the errors

i fitted a parrot 3200 to my 07 elegance and didn't need any extra leads. I had problems with CANbus errors can't remember what they were,but, by running a clean ignition switched+12v from the fuse box fixed the errors

So i just need a switched live and permanent live and a earth from the fusebox ??

What amp fuses do i need from the fusebox??

No need to buy any any extra sot leads ??

Assuming you have the double-din sat nav in the Elegance - you will need your radio code after disconnecting.  You should be able to pick up permanent and switched 12v from the radio feeds but the fuse box can provide these if needed.

Assuming you have the double-din sat nav in the Elegance - you will need your radio code after disconnecting. You should be able to pick up permanent and switched 12v from the radio feeds but the fuse box can provide these if needed.

Yes, I have the double din sat nav DX unit and luckily I have the code for it.

I've been scouring through a lot of the forums and most of them state that the dx unit has 2 permanent lives feeding it?

If this is true then i think i am better getting the permanent and switched live feeds from the fusebox, right ???