head light part numbers

Hi, just looked on ETKA cant find the part number you quote. Regarding revision letters for parts, we used to do that for possible minor changes ie: material change , dimension change, or even redrawing part on a new CAD system. Also, if there has been no major fit / function upgrade then the revision would be a retro-fit part replacement right back to 01 build. Just looked the same numbers below apply for a 01' Octy (Update:same numbers quoted for my car 05').

Where did you get that number from?.

.etka.jpg

Thanks for the post. 1U2 941 015C is the part number on my headlamp at the moment. I don't think there were fit/function changes for years on the mk1 octy were there so they should be generally compatible. Can you do that drawing but with the BOM table please?

Its sounds as if the leveling system has packed up for that light.

Do you have a thumbwheel to the right of the steering wheel that adjusts the h/beam angle? it should be next to a another thumbwheel (dims the instument lights).

The loss of main beam could be :- dirty contact, try unplugging / reconnecting h/light main socket see if any thing changes if not could be simply that the main beam filimant has blown.

I got my bulbs from these people:-

http://www.powerbulbs.com/vehicles/cars/uk-ireland/skoda/octavia/1998-2004/car-headlight-bulbs