Cut Off Date For Options

kernow

You can change and add options through the order but keep in touch with the dealership.

Ideally any changes need to be done sooner rather than later to ensure that they get accepted in to the order.

Hope that helps.

I changed plenty of things during my seven month wait... the colour, the gearbox and I added an electric seat! Both the latter were not even available when I ordered mine in April 2010.

Johann, out of interest, was Muscovado ever on your list or available back then? I just wondered (as someone who's ordered this colour and was always torn between the dark grey and the mussy) knowing you like it, if it was something you shy'ed away from, something you wished you could've had or something in hind sight, having lived with the grey one, you'd have been better off with.

Johann, out of interest, was Muscovado ever on your list or available back then? I just wondered (as someone who's ordered this colour and was always torn between the dark grey and the mussy) knowing you like it, if it was something you shy'ed away from, something you wished you could've had or something in hind sight, having lived with the grey one, you'd have been better off with.

Muscovado has been a Yeti colour since day one. I love the colour but did not realy consider it as I felt it would be too dark showing scraches too easily. Though in saying that, if I were to order another Yeti tomorrow I won't have an issue getting it. It has grown more on me since April 2010.