Hello all!

I posted here a few months ago just before I bought a 2012 mk2 vrs 170 (non-dsg) with Bolero asking about retro fit Bluetooth. The options appear to be Fiscon, Parrott, oem or Denilson

I don't really fancy the Parrott as I don't fancy nailing an extra screen to the dashboard and was pretty well settled on the Fiscon.

My father in law has a new Superb elegance with factory fit Bluetooth and we were discussing rSAP which his has.

Would any of the above options give me rSAP or do they just use the phone as the transmitter / receiver?

An OEM kit 5N0035730D will give you rSAP if you want it and are using an rSAP handset. That unit will also pair with non-rSAP handsets using the standard headset profile I don't know of the others.

Edited by TsvRS

I had to install all the wiring i.e., the loom into the rear of the radio, wiring down beneath the seat, antenna and microphone into the headlining. It sounds an awful lot more difficult than it actually is.