Front Number Plate

MikeWales

Not sure how mine are affixed, but they are as from the factory :yes:

Dealer, Mac, Dealer....... factory never fits number plates (unless for their own vehicles possibly)

Ah I knew I should have checked the wonder web before replying. From direct.gov.uk

Characters on a number plate can be 3D, providing they meet all the other requirements, but honeycomb or other background patterns are not allowed.

Ah that's good,a s I didnt want to go to all the hassle of replacing them and having them fall off - again! :wall:

I stand corrected.

They sell other types as 'signs'.

Edited by Mr Zippy

Mine are both screwed on as supplied by the dealer.

The Yeti front bumper is pre-drilled with 2 sets of fixing holes. This is a pain as I have a 5 digit Reg and like to use short plates (which is permissible by law) but sadly using short plates would leave the holes showing so I have standard sized plates this time. I presume the tailgate is pre-drilled also. At least it makes it more difficult for the toe-rags to steal them!

Peter

Dealer, Mac, Dealer....... factory never fits number plates (unless for their own vehicles possibly)

Sorry, I meant from the dealer. DOH!!!!!

Their clock time has been running fast since at least this lunchtime.

Maybe the Yeti is the next De Lorean in "Back to the future 4"

Edit....It appears to be O.K. now

Macdemon are you some time in the future? Your post is timed at 21:53 but it's only 21:28 now?

Not at the moment................I tend to go back and forth. :giggle: