Mk II Octy vRS Upgraded Parts

Long story short, I bought the car from my Dad, added all my mods, got VW to do a cambelt etc etc then VW blew my car up after i had owned it for only 2 weeks. I now have a number of modding parts available most having only done 3-4000 miles whilst VW were trying to rectify what they had done.

Wietec Ultra GT suspension kit (fixed rate shox and springs, for those who dont want to go as extreme as coilovers. I was very impressed with these) £330.00

Milltek non resonated turbo back and sport cat full system (I bought it with 1 of the front hangers missing, this doesn't effect the hanging of the exhaust. Ben from Shark Performance will vouch for that as it was his from his old black demo vRS AWESOME SOUND!!!!!!!!) £510.00

BSH True Seal Intake with heat sheild (could do with a new filter) £120.00

Neuspeed Turbo Intake Pipe £75.00

BSH PCV Revamp kit £25.00

Forge Valve and new servicing kit including an uprated yellow spring £70.00

Forge Blow off spacer £30.00

Poly bush lower engine mount bush (never fitted) £7.00

Shark STS unit ( I also have a couple of maps but dont know if they are able to be sold and used on other cars) £100.00

Postage!! If you want to buy it then I will get a price calculated for you.

If you are interested then send me a pm with your email and i will forward pictures on to you :-) most things i will be able to send by post easily, the suspension and exhaust are obviously heavy so might take a bit more effort. I have PAYPAL

If no one wants them the they will be going on Fleabay lol.

• 3 months later...