Fabia VRs Towbar

Im after fitting a towbar to my Fab VRs, not to tow a trailer but to hang a Dave cooper style bike rack off.

Question is, are they different from a standard Fabia underneath?

• Like 1

You won't get a rowboat to fit unless you cut the rear skirt of the bumper. You won't get a rowboat centre to fit one due to none of the Townes available saying they suit a vrs. Also think if you did fit one it may invalidate insurance as there not meant to have one

• Like 1

Fabia Vrs has not been approved for towing, they will fit but will cause trouble with your insurance

Check with your insurance reg using it for a rack

Sent from my GT-I9100. Not a Crapple!

Please note unfortunately it's the FITTING which is illegal not just the fact you're not intending to TOW with it. You'll have to hang to strap a rack on the back, or use roof bars, or put the bike in the car (mine fits - just)

Arse, going to have to sell the Fab if thats the case, cant see a problem fitting a bar with no ball just to chuck a rack on.

It would be a shame as a towbar would look well sporty.

use roof bars, or put the bike in the car

Its a motorbike, i already have a roof rack.

Edited by Lee Rich