Scratch

Barts

Folks

Anyone know of any products for removing scratches from the black plastic bumper trim? Had a post bumper interface accident today and i now have a 6 inch scrape on the end of the bumper leading to the wheel arch.

Cheers.

Hi, have used these a number of times. The one we use in Weymouth is brilliant. They are a franchise so who you get as the operative will vary from place to place.

Had a scratch from a brick wall on rear bumper of my octy estate, (was rolling backwards out of gear - so no sensors operating ... Doh!)

Cost about £140, but undetectable once done...

I have collected front bumper scratches on both N/S and O/S, from other drivers' careless parking. Based on the above I have arranged for my local Chips Away guy to come on July 2nd. I hope he does a similarly good job.

• 4 weeks later...

Sean, the Chips Away guy, spent nearly 5 hours removing two lots of parking damage to the front bumper. He did a splendid job at a total cost of £288 incl VAT. I can recommend him very highly.

• Like 1

He did a splendid job at a total cost of £288 incl VAT.

Goes to show their pricing strategy is consistent.

1 scratch for me £140 (give or take a quid or 2)

2 scratches 280 +/-

Excellent