2005 Fabia vRS 81000 miles *FOR SALE*

Scott Howie

selling my little fabia vRS, maintained by my brother who's a time served seat/vw/audi mechanic. (paperwork can be shown to prove this if necessary) remapped professionally by Revo, don't have dyno runs but estimated around 170-180bho and 300 torque.

its done 81000 miles this won't change as the car is no long being driven.

paintwork is highly maintained as i machine polish my cars to a high standard (but there are imperfections like all cars that can't be polished out, scuffs etc)

car is only modified with 312mm brakes, drilled and grooved disks and pads. also has cruise control fitted. easily see's 55+mpg on fuel. Also has a miltek cat back exhaust fitted.

I HAVE A PRIVATE PLATE ON THE CAR ATM SO GOING TO START THE PROCESS OF TRANSFER FOR THAT MONDAY 11TH JUNE 2012. SO IF YOUR INTERESTED IN THE CAR SALE WILL POTENTALLY BE NEXT WEEK.

looking for £4700

i take very good care of my cars in terms of maintaining them and keeping them to a high running performance.

PLEASE NOTE ALL STICKERS AND SPLITTER HAVE BEEN REMOVED. PAINTED FRONT GRILL REMAINS!

Based in Kilmarnock (20 mins outside Glasgow) Scotland.

mini-IMG_1893-1.jpg

15-1.jpg

16-1.jpg

10-3.jpg

9-5.jpg

22.jpg

mini-SAM_2692.jpg

mini-SAM_2691.jpg

• 3 weeks later...