columbus surround help with pn

Trying to gather the parts needed for the swap and have hit a wall with the surround

Current part number is 1Z0 858 069 J - which searching ETKA brings up with trim for switch and 2au for the bright alum turned as colour, however when searching manually i cant find this part. it looks like it should be under item 10  on illustration 857-20

anyone one any idea what one i need for the columbus.looking at the useful part numbers page 2 within the german section i think i should be after 1Z0 858 069 R 2AU   but again i cant find this manually on ETKA, shows up fine when searching for the part can someone please confirm

Thanks

Paul

What year is your car and exactly which colour are you looking for? It isn't that clear to me above sorry.

Silver Columbus dash trim for Octavia II vRS with New style Climatronic:

Octavia II vRS Limited Edition

1Z0 858 069 BK 2AU - flat/matt silver finish

Octavia II vRS Facelift

1Z0 858 069 DK DF1 - light tonal brushed finish

from the Useful Parts thread http://www.briskoda...._ useful parts

I have a 2011 VRS and put a Columbus in and used the last number there for the brushed alloy looking surround and it was the right one I assume yours is the same not the flat silver one? Pic below is from my thread when I put it in but doesnt really show the finish of it well due to the sunlight.

20120322_164623.jpg

had seen yours but mines has the 3 circles trim. Colour is the same thou

On the second page of that useful parts page theres a section thats in a mixture of german. I found my part number in there for climatronic radio no phone so used the one that was directly above or below it for climatronic navi no phone

Cheers

OK cheers for the help have found the part numbers. although mines in an 09 i went back a year to 2008 and found both part numbers under there.

does now show as being a 069 R part

Cheers for your help Fubar much appriciated

Paul