new vrs owner with a few Q's

Hi all im Bill from Belfast just got a late 04 vrs in red, currently remapped to 170 apparently, 96k miles with full stamped service history.

Just a few questions if anyone can answer them

1: wet rear floor, is this always caused by the carrier that ive seen the fix for on the fabis vrs site?

2: I want to blacken my grill surround (silver bit) and fog lamp surrounds, anyone suggestions on what to use? this plasti dip stuff or wrapping? I dont think i could wrap too well. Does the plasticoat stuff run and leave a bad finish?

3: lower lip front spoiler i see on all these vrs' , Are these the ones i see on ebay for 45 odd quid? or anyone a suggestion of where to get one?

4: opinions on removing side bump strip?

5: I plan to get rid of the monster truck ride somehow, 25mm springs looking most likely. Can anyone comment on cheap coilovers like fk on ebay? (think ill know the answer to this)

6: last question, is the likes of the mpg reading on dash an optional extra? my button on end of the wiper stalk does nothing.

Thanks for any help folks, seems like a good forum,

2, Spray it or wrap it, I got mine sprayed.

3, Leon Cupra R splitter, about £35-£40 from seat dealer.

4, Looks good, just check the paint isnt bubbling behind first.

5, Cheap coilovers seem to get decent reviews, JOM are quite popular, certainly a better option than 25mm springs on old 100,000 mile shocks, you`ll just bounce everywhere.

6, Should work with the up & down button, standard on all vRS.