Aligment reading on Superb B5 (type 3U)

Hi i'm an owner for Superb in Malaysia. I found that my tyre was not even, after some run especially on the outside front tyre. Been to many workshop and most give me different reading on the camber and toe in. Do any one of you here have the actual reading for it. In due to maintain good tyre.

Outside work shop said Camber -59minute with 24minute toe in, but services center said camber around 11minute with 1degree toe in. So who should I agree with?

Colby

VW passats and Skoda superbs have a thing called S Curve alignment or raised toe and this need special equipment to set. If a track rod end has been replaced then this needs to be reset it involves moving the end of the track rod up or down (see topic on this forum) Skoda are not big into carrying the equipment to do this job so you may have to check with your local VW dealer