Jp1mp's 230bhp fabia vrs

jp1mp

Haha, yeah my Fabia is a heavy beast next to the Ibiza :) Ibiza will weight in less next time it is down to see you guys!

Target weight I would love is 1ton, but think I will be 100KG's over it haha.

The CR turbo, what size are the internals as I might be testing something that might already work (aka your stage 3)

This car isn't the one that's on piston-heads.

I would start stripping mine down, but cos Ive got little one and this being my daily driver, the most I'll do is take the rear seats out.

I'm not sure on the exact size, all I know is, is the vnt package is bigger. I can try and get the specs off of kev. Mines a bit laggier than the md376, but nothing major.

Are you going the fast show next month? If so would be good to have a head to head to see how much slower I am haha.

I will be at GTi Springfest, but will be in the Fabia. The Ibiza needs the turbo sorting then back down to Kev for final mapping with the downpipe / nozzle and progressive controller for the NOS.

Yeah if you could, I was going to drop him a PM or a phone call.

• 2 weeks later...

You need to upload some video's of this, Im really Intrigued to hear what It sounds like....

This exhaust you speak off aswell, Is It a custom made job..? Ive seen "mufflerectomy" mentioned a few times on the forum. Also Is the piping for the Intercooler all custom made or did Pro Alloy design a complete kit..?

I will try and get a video up.

It's a custom made mufflerectomy haha. Me and kev(previous owner) made it a few weeks ago.

The piping for the intercooler is a complete kit design that pro alloy made for us.