Hello to All

numptyone

Hi All

My name is Paul

l work for a very large worldwide company(G&P?) and work with supporting Charities and Schools, We Donate Products and Monetary donations

I as many others have been following the Forum before joining ,l feel l have to join to put something back!!

I have owned 51 1.4 Fabia, 55 1.2 Fabia Estate (2 Dogs ) bad seats and £350 spent at the Chiropractor forced swop and l collected my 11plate 1.2tsi Fabia Elegance 2,300 miles yesterday prev owner bought wrong Car and traded it in for a Roomster.

I Bought the Elegance in Lightcliffe Skoda in Warrington and will post review of Dealer on the Forum later .

We collected the Car and took it for a short Drive up the M6 Preston,Lancaster,Windermere,Grasmere,stoppped for Chinese in Keswick and home 220 miles

trip WHAT A CAR its brilliant look forward to getting advice and keeping up my interest in all things Skoda

Thanks for taking the Time to read

and Have a Nice weekend

Paul

Edited by numptyone