New Fabia VRS driver, what can i do?

Eboe

Ok, so ive had my Fabia VRS (or my SKUMVEE as my friends have christened it) and I love it to bits. But i was just wondering what i can do to it to make it that little bit better?

I dont want to go mad here as money is an issues but at the moment i was thinking tinted windows (cos its black and i think it would look cool) and one of those shark fin antennas. (has anyone ever fitted one of these before??? know where i can buy/fit cheap???)

Not much of a techie in terms of what goes on under the hood to make it shift like it does, but im all up 4 making it go a little faster. Nothin stupid tho, thats going to cost a bomb or get me in trouble with the old bill.

Any surgestions??? Any pointers welcome

Thanx

Eboe

look in the Group Buy section there is something on Window tints.

You could try added a cupra Intake and a green panel filter which "may" give you upto an extra 10bhp. Could try a tuning box which will add more fuel into the engine, scoobychris has one. It depends on how much you want to spend and how important your warrenty is.

Any mods you do can* affect your warranty. I wasn't bother by aesthetic mods, so I sorted out the handling (replacement springs and dampers, and upper strutbrace), and then got myself a green panel filter and an analog tuning box off eBay. I opted for the tuning box as it was 30 quid for a claimed 20% increase in power and torque (feels a lot faster but not dyno'ed it), could be fitted/removed in 5 mins and should I ever sell the car I can take it off and stick it back on eBay. :D You might also want to consider the 312mm brake upgrade too.......

Chris

* depends on dealer

For warranty issues the tunning box is dead on 5 minutes puts it in and takes it out, if you are interested in one i'm thinking about selling mine and saving for a remap (pm me if interested)

Hi there could you give me first shout on the tuning box please

Cheers steve