Uneven tyre wear

The original ContiSport2s have endured around 38k miles on the rear but now need to be changed. They've worn badly on the inside edge. Do I need to get a full wheel alignment done? If so, can I check the settings anywhere?

Tyre1.jpg

Tyre2.jpg

Tons and tons on this mate, best bet is do a search , but 38k is pretty good , I had mine done on a hunter , not cheap at 80 quid but made a big difference, specsand everything else is on here .

Got mine checked on a hunter rig the other week as the left rear had worn quicker than all the other tyres on the car......it lasted 23,000 miles, which I thought was good.

38,000 miles is really good for a set of rears and for the price of the alignment check, from a purely economic point of view, I'd be inclined to leave it. However you may see improved road holding etc with corrected alignment.