Very expensive

hempy

I got a quote from admiral which was £846 and a friend recommended me Adrian flux, so I gave them a call and it came back as £4000. Which seemed a stupid amount. Needless to say I renewed my insurance with admiral.

Sounds about right if they just plain don't want your business!

Would be better if they just said "we'd prefer not to quote you", mind...

I've previously experienced disturbing price range variance with my Fun. A few months back AF actually quoted me something semi reasonable and with renewal next month I'm now waiting to see if they will still honour that value? Sadly around 4k for may lad wasn't unusual :wonder:

• Sponsor

I got a quote from admiral which was £846 and a friend recommended me Adrian flux, so I gave them a call and it came back as £4000. Which seemed a stupid amount. Needless to say I renewed my insurance with admiral.

Hi,

I'm surprised we were so far out! If you could PM me your details I'd really appreciate it. Interested to see why were not competitive.

Regards,

Dan.